- It is recommended that you scrub your pizza stone with soap and water before using it to guarantee that it is completely clean from the manufacturing process.
- The curing procedure is only necessary before first use.
- Apply vegetable oil on both sides of the pizza stone.
- Set the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for two hours.
- After two hours, turn off the oven and leave the product inside until the oven cools down.
- Repeat this process once more.
- Once the oven has cooled down from the second cure, remove the pizza stone from the oven and wash and rinse it.
- Your soapstone pizza stone is now ready for use.
- What is soapstone?
- About Our Pizza Stone Company
- How we got into the pizza business
- History of the pizza stone
- Why a soapstone pizza stone?
- How a pizza stone can make your pizza taste better
- How to use a pizza stone
- Are all pizza stones the same?
- Care and maintenance
- Preparing your pizza stone for first time use
- Tips for using your pizza stone
- Pizza stone testimonials
- Products and pricing
- Delicious Pizza Recipe Using a Pizza Stone
- Using Your Pizza Stone to Bake Bread