- Soapstone can become incredibly hot, and maintain high temperatures for long periods of time.
- Make sure your stone is completely cooled down to room temperature before handling.
- Before cooking, you may want to apply a thin layer of cooking oil on the stone.
- To get the best cooking results, allow your pizza stone to reach the desired temperature before placing your uncooked pizza on the stone.
- Use a pizza peel to get your pizza in/out of the oven and onto the stone.
- While still getting familiar with cooking on your pizza stone, keep an eye on your food for it will cook faster than traditional pizza stones.
- What is soapstone?
- About Our Pizza Stone Company
- How we got into the pizza business
- History of the pizza stone
- Why a soapstone pizza stone?
- How a pizza stone can make your pizza taste better
- How to use a pizza stone
- Are all pizza stones the same?
- Care and maintenance
- Preparing your pizza stone for first time use
- Tips for using your pizza stone
- Pizza stone testimonials
- Products and pricing
- Delicious Pizza Recipe Using a Pizza Stone
- Using Your Pizza Stone to Bake Bread
Find us on Facebook